Our Aims and Activity
Our aim is to build a movement working towards a socialist society. The WSP
- Publishes literature and state our case wherever and however possible
- Participates in unions, strikes, etc. and other movements of the working class.
- Seeks to deepen and better articulate our understanding of the world.
Since 1916 the World Socialist Party has:
- Consistently advocated a fully democratic society based upon co-operation and production for use.
- Opposed every single war
- Participated in working class struggles
- Functioned as a democratic and leaderless organization
If you want to know more about the World Socialist Party, its ideas and activities, please contact us.